Parent Support Adviser
Our PSA Mrs Hacker works to help parents overcome a variety of problems, access support to address a range of issues and offer advice; she can also help to provide a route to return to learning and studying.
Here are some ways in which she may support you while your child is at Shakespeare Primary School:
- offering on site information and support
- liasing between you, the school and other agencies
- supporting you in meetings or with paperwork
- signposting you to other services available
- supporting with transition
- offering parenting and adult learning opportunities
- discussing Special Educational Needs
- ensuring your voice is heard
They will also continue to organise activities throughout the year, to help bring parents and children together in a relaxed atmosphere in school.
Feel free to pop in and speak to Mrs Hacker or call the school office to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, there is a list below of links to external agencies, support networks and charities who may also be able to help you.